LED Red Light LIPO Body Sculpting
What is LED Red Light LIPO Body Sculpting?
Contour light is a new technological development in non-invasive body sculpting. LED body sculpting can naturally shape, slim and tone several parts of your body without causing pain. This method is especially effective on the waist, thighs, hips, chin, and arms among other areas that are stubborn to diet and exercise. This method can also serve to tighten these areas.
- Reduce Unwanted Inches
- Stimulates cells to release fatty acids which are used during physical activity; reducing inches in arms, abdomen, waist, hips, & thighs.
- Reduce Visible Signs of Aging
- Increases skin fibroblast activity, produces elastin & collagen fibers to create visibly smoother & younger-looking skin.
- Improve Skin Complexion
- Stimulates the production of elastin & collagen fibers to create smoother skin.
- Stimulate Circulation
- Stimulates blood flow & oxygen delivery to improve wound healing.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Shown to have anti-inflammatory effects similar to NSAIDS (e.g. ibuprofen) by decreasing inflammatory causing proteins.
Significant results have been seen after only six treatments in both men & women
30 minute sessions | starts at $99 per session (ask about lower rates on multiple sessions)
Recommended usage of 1-3x per week for 2-6 weeks until desired results achieved
- ✓100% uv free & chemical free ✓ FDA cleared & clinically proven
- ✓Safe & effective for all ages ✓ Non-invasive & no downtime
How Often Should I do LED Lipo Body Sculpting?
Significant results have been seen in as little at six treatments. For best results, use 3x per week for 2+ weeks.
What is LED Lipo and How Does It Work?
MyLipo is a form of body contouring or sculpting that uses LED or light emitting diode light in the 635-nanometer range (red light) to modify fat cells. LED red light has been shown clinically to improve overall skin appearance and body contouring in just two sessions. It’s completely safe, non-invasive, and there are no side effects.
How Does LED Lipo Work?
LED Lipo uses light to restructure fat cells, changing the permeability of the fat cell membrane. This allows the triglycerides or fat to exit the cell and enter the blood stream via the lymphatic system where they can be turned into fatty acids or glycerol used for energy.
What Areas Does It Work Best On?
LED Lipo can be used just about anywhere, but it is especially effective in areas with stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to diet and exercise. This includes the abdomen, arms, thighs, and upper back.
How is LED Lipo Different than Liposuction?
Liposuction is an invasive procedure that involves cutting the skin and removing the fat via a long tube-like instrument that acts like a vacuum. LED Lipo uses LED light in the 635 nm range and about 10 to 12 mw of energy to sculpt your body. There is no cutting, and it is not an invasive procedure. It’s painless and only takes about 30 minutes to complete one session. Unlike liposuction, there is no healing, which means no downtime.
How Often Will I need Treatments?
How many treatments you will need will depend on how much fat you have to lose. However, most patients have about two to three session a week over a period of three to four weeks. Call us today to schedule your consultation.